The SandSI Support Centre facilitates the implementation of sustainability in and through sport. The Centre will evolve over time and provide SandSI members with a platform to ask questions or find answers to frequently asked questions. It also supports signatories of the UNFCCC Sport for Climate Action Framework with concrete, multilingual support to implement the five principles of the Framework:
* Principle 1: Undertake systematic efforts to promote greater environmental responsibility
* Principle 2: Reduce overall climate impact
* Principle 3: Educate for climate action
* Principle 4: Promote sustainable and responsible consumption
* Principle 5: Advocate for climate action through communication.
Questions to the Support Centre can be about good practices, expert advice, the SandSI network, etcetera. Click on one of the flags below to ask your question in your preferred language.